Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fish was on the menu and I had 2 bags of spinach that had to be used, so I just started to cook and this was what came out. I think is was pretty good, hope you like it, too.
- 2 lbs firm white fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 (12 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 1 large white onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a jelly roll pan by lining with foil and spraying with Pam.
- Rinse and dry fish. Get as much of the water out of the fish as possible if it has been frozen.
- Place in the jelly roll pan.
- Combine the Old Bay and the lemon pepper. Sprinkle over fish.
- Slice the lemons and place the slices on the fish.
- Bake at 350F for appoximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- In the meantime, slice the onion into thin rings.
- Heat butter and oil on med-high.
- Saute onions until carmelized, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and saute quickly until golden.
- Very quickly add spinach and keep turning until just wilted and hot, mixing with onion.
- Divide among 4 serving plates and place fish on top.
This was delicious and relatively simple. Thanks, AuntSana!