Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Young Times magazine.
- 1 kg fish, cut into long strips
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, powdered
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup garlic juice
- oil (for frying)
- Mix salt and garlic juice together.
- Place the pieces of fish in the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the fish pieces.
- Add salt, vinegar and lemon juice to it.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside for 2 hours.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, one at a time.
- Add black pepper to it.
- One by one, now dip the fish pieces in the egg mixture, then dip it in the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- When done, remove the pieces of fish.
- Drain on a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup.