This is a great way to jazz up fish fingers. Perfect for a weekday, it can be prepared ahead and thrown in the oven when you get home. Served with a green salad, it's delicious, kid friendly too! (My 16 month old daughter gobbled this up) It makes plenty of sauce so if you don't want to use it all for this, the sauce is okay for a few days & goes great warmed & served over chicken schnitzels.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine onion, soup, sweet chilli sauce, sour cream and 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Place two fish fingers down the centre of each tortilla and spoon over about 2 tbsp sauce to cover fish fingers.
- Carefully roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Spoon over remaining sauce and sprinkle with extra grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until sauce is bubbling and tortillas golden.