1/4 Photos of Fish Finger Wraps - Fish Stick Wraps (Usa)
This is a great way to jazz up fish fingers. Perfect for a weekday, it can be prepared ahead and thrown in the oven when you get home. Served with a green salad, it's delicious, kid friendly too! (My 16 month old daughter gobbled this up) It makes plenty of sauce so if you don't want to use it all for this, the sauce is okay for a few days & goes great warmed & served over chicken schnitzels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2In a bowl combine onion, soup, sweet chilli sauce, sour cream and 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- 3Place two fish fingers down the centre of each tortilla and spoon over about 2 tbsp sauce to cover fish fingers.
- 4Carefully roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a single layer in a baking dish.
- 5Spoon over remaining sauce and sprinkle with extra grated cheese.
- 6Bake for 15-20 mins until sauce is bubbling and tortillas golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Finger Wraps - Fish Stick Wraps (Usa)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.6
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 1326.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce