Fish Fillets with Mustard Butter
Prep 35 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Cut fillets into serving size pieces; place in single layer in 12x8x2 inch dish.
- Mix water and 3/4 cup of the lemon juice in a small bowl; pour over fish.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Drain fish well; arrange in single layer on well greased rack of broiler pan.
- Mix butter and remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice, the mustard, salt and paprika in small bowl.
- Brush fish generously with butter mixture.
- Broil in preheated broiler, 4 inches from heat source, 4-6 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over; baste generously with butter mixture.
- Broil until fish is opaque throughout, 4-6 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Heat remaining butter mixture and serve with fish.