Recipe by Engrossed
Adapted this from "Meze Cooking". Flavor is very nice.
Top Review by CandyTX
This was really really good... we tossed the onion, tomoatoes and feta with a little olive oil and lemon juice for extra flavor. We also sprinkled lemon on top of the fish itself (True Lemon is our new friend). The tomatoes went with this fabulous! Made for ZWT4
- 2 lbs flounder fillets or 2 lbs other white fish
- 1 large onion, sliced very thin
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (original has 1/2 cup!)
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- chopped fresh cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Broiler.
- Spray oil large broiler baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish.
- Scatter onion over fish fillets and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scatter tomato over onion and fish.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta and continue to broil for 3-5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro to serve.