Carmen B.'s Note:
Compliments of Taste of Home. A great combination of citruses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup dried herbs, of your choice (chives, thyme, basil, oregano, dill,)
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from lemon)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (from orange)
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar (start with 2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb orange roughy or 1 lb cod or 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; beat until well blended adding more sugar if necessary. Shape half the butter mixture into a log; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Place remaining mixture in a microwave safe bowl; heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- 2Place fish fillets in an ungreased 13" by 9" by 2" baking dish. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 3Bake, uncovered, in a 375* oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4Cut butter log into slices and serve with fish.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets With Citrus Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.6
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 190.2 mg
- Sodium 699.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: