Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Australian Women's Weekly magazine.
- 4 sea bream fillets (or other white fish fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g mixed salad greens
- lemon wedge, for serving
- celeriac, remoulade
- 650 g celeriac (one small)
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Toss the fish in combined flour, salt and pepper; shake away excess. Heat butter and oil in a large, non-stick frying pan; cook fish until browned on both sides and just cooked through. Drain fish on absorbent paper.
- For the celeriac remoulade, trim celeriac and peel thickly. Grate coarsely (you will need 200g grated celeriac).
- Combine celeriac with the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fish with the celeriac remoulade, lettuce and lemon wedges, if desired.