Recipe by Evie*
Top Review by Lorac
A well balanced cheese, mustard, garlic and lemon pepper crumb topping adds a sensational flavor to baked fish. I needed to add some olive oil to the mixture because my bread was beyond stale - more like rock hard leftover French sourdough. I used 1/2 inch slices of albacore tuna. Baked at 450°F and they were done in 10 minutes. The fish was moist and the crunchy topping added texture as well as flavor. Thanks, Evie*, I will absolutely make this again.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 firm white fish fillets
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mustard, breadcrumbs, cheeses, parsley, garlic and seasoning in large bowl.
- Place fish on oiled oven tray; press cheese mixture onto fish, spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 10-15 minutes or until cheese browns and fish is cooked through.