Recipe by **Jubes**
A great simple crust for your fish. Best used on white fish fillets. If gluten-free is required use a good GF flour blend, a fine rice flour or a maize cornflour.
Top Review by rosemere
Thanks, Jubes for a delicious fish recipe. My husband said it was so light and the sesame seeds added a yummy flavor. I fried 2 fillets tonight, but tomorrow I will experiment and try to oven-bake the other two fillets to see how it tastes. I will let you know how it goes. I did use a gluten free flour mixed with a little white corn meal.
- 4 fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds (untoasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fillets carefully in water and dry thoroughly with some paper towel.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper and the sesame seeds together in a bowl.
- Dip the fish into the milk and then into the flour/sesame mix.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes in the fridge before shallow or deep-frying.