1/1 Photo of Fish Fillets in Red Pepper Sauce
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe is good using Cod, White fish, Haddock, Orange Roughy or Scrod. This recipe comes Daily Diabetic Recipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I a large non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add the red peppers, coriander, and pepper flakes; saute 1 minute.
- 3Cover and cook over low heat until the peppers are very tender, about 8 minutes.
- 4Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender (Or use hand blender for less clean up);Blend until smooth, scraping down sides twice.
- 5Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
- 6Sprinkle the fish with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and place in the same skillet.
- 7Spoon the puree over the fish; cover and simmer until the fish is opaque, about 8 minutes.
- 8Serve the fish topped with pepper puree and with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets in Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 384.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 27.3 g