1/1 Photo of Fish Fillets in Orange Herb Sauce
Mr. Sauce's Note:
Spectacular flavour and super simple to make. Works beautifully with any fish you select. Serve over a small salad bed of micro greens and a little wild rice and butter beside it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl combine melted butter, orange zest, orange juice, salt and nutmeg. Finely chop chervil, parsley and thyme and add to mixture.
- 2Whisk to combine.
- 3Slice fillets into four 1/4lb portions (if required) and place into a ziplok bag. Add half of the butter/herb mixture. Let rest for 10 minutes. Reserve remaining half of herb/butter mixture for dipping or dressing cooked fillets.
- 4Slice orange into 12 thin slices. Place 8 slices in a shallow baking dish. (Two slices per fillet.).
- 5Remove fillets from bag and position on top of orange slices. Pour remaining liquid from bag over fish.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 deg F. and bake for 10 minutes for each 1 inch thickness of fish. (four 1" thick pieces = 40 min approx.).
- 7Arrange a bed of micro greens on serving dish and place fillet on top. Compliment with a serving of wild rice drizzled with reserved herb/butter and garnish with shards of orange zest, and sprig of parsley.
- 8Place an orange slice on each plate for appearance, and your done.
- 9As an option, serve reserved herb/butter in a small side dish for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets in Orange Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 481.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: