Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I found this recipe in BON APPETIT. It is delicious and so quick and easy. It calls for orange rough but it is good on any white fish.
- 16 ounces orange roughy fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh white breadcrumbs
- chopped fresh parsley
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Blend butter, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread half of butter mixture over each fillet, covering completely.
- Sprinkle half of breadcrumbs over each.
- Bake fish until just cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley over and garnish with lemon wedges.
My family thought it was a bit strong in flavor however I liked it a lot. It makes a really good microwaved leftover.