1/1 Photo of Fish Fillets
Ginny Sue's Note:
I adopted this recipe in the recipe adoption of February 2005. The only major change I made to this recipe is to change the cooking method from microwave to oven. I prefer to cook fish in the oven, and it only takes a couple of minutes longer. I also added measurements to the spices. DH doesn't like curry powder, so I made the curry powder optional. This recipe is easy to double for 2 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle with lemon juice, curry, cayenne, garlic, Mrs. Dash, and boullion.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 185.8 mg
- Sodium 619.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 52.5 g