Recipe by Ginny Sue
I adopted this recipe in the recipe adoption of February 2005. The only major change I made to this recipe is to change the cooking method from microwave to oven. I prefer to cook fish in the oven, and it only takes a couple of minutes longer. I also added measurements to the spices. DH doesn't like curry powder, so I made the curry powder optional. This recipe is easy to double for 2 servings.
- 1⁄2 lb fish fillet (any kind-I used Tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, curry, cayenne, garlic, Mrs. Dash, and boullion.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.