- 4 fresh boneless fish fillets, diced into 3 cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 12 scallops
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in large frypan over high heat, until it begins to brown.
- Add the lemon rind, fish and scallops. Brown quickly, stirring carefully.
- Add the green peppercorns and lemon juice quickly, season with salt and pepper then cover the pan and remove from the heat. Stand, covered 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.