Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 fresh boneless fish fillets, diced into 3 cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 12 scallops
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat the butter in large frypan over high heat, until it begins to brown.
- Add the lemon rind, fish and scallops. Brown quickly, stirring carefully.
- Add the green peppercorns and lemon juice quickly, season with salt and pepper then cover the pan and remove from the heat. Stand, covered 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This was great! I love the spiciness of the green peppercorns, and this was SO easy to make. I used cod fillets, and they were a little too mild tasting. Next time, I will use a stronger flavored fish. Great recipe, thanks Doreen!
Good recipe I'll certainly make this dish again Thanks