Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Take advantage of the fresh grapefruit in season to make these delicious cocktails from Gourmet.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice or 3⁄4 cup white grapefruit juice
- 3 fluid ounces light rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- lemon slices or lime slice
- Stir together all ingredients in a small pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into 2 glasses filled with ice.
Excellent! This is exactly what I like. Refreshing and light, not too tart, not too sweet. I used 1 T. of sugar. Loved the flavor of the fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit. Thanks for the keeper recipe!
This was so good, I'm usually a vodka drinker, but had some rum I wanted to find something to make with that I enjoyed. This was perfect. Not too tart, not to sweet, just right and refreshing. I made using Ruby Red grapefruit juice and the lower side of the sugar. Will be making this again. Thanks for posting.
It was a little bit more on the tart side but still pretty good. A nice sipping drink. Think I'll add a lot more sugar next time though.