Fish & Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and water, and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into 1" dice and the remaining vegetables into slightly smaller dice.
- Saute the eggplant in a mixture of half each of the two oils until soft.
- Place them in a lasagne pan with the fish, cut in chunks, and the ginger.
- Saute the remaining vegetables in the remaining oils until soft, and add them to the casserole.
- Mix the sauce up well and pour it over.
- Bake for 20 minutes.