Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From today's Thursday magazine. This recipe is submitted by Christine Lewis.
Make and share this Fish Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Put a cup of water, turmeric powder and fish in a utensil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Once boiled, remove the bones of the fish and keep the fish aside.
- Take a pan.
- Heat some oil in it.
- Add ginger and saute till the raw smell is gone.
- Add onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add green chillies and stir-fry.
- Add fish.
- Add the mashed potato, corriander leaves, salt and Chinese salt.
- Mix well.
- Make cutlets of the mixture.
- Dip each cutlet in the beaten egg in a bowl.
- Then roll each cutlet in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
- Deep fry the cutlets.
- Remove from flame once browned.
- Drain on clean paper towels.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup and bread.