1/1 Photo of Fish Curry With Tomatoes
A lovely curry that enhances the flavor the the fish, very easy to cook - delicious, serve with Basmati rice and either Naan bread or Chapattis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, skin and cut fish into large dice. Heat oil in medium saucepan on low heat.
- 2Fry the onion, garlic and coriander. stirring until soft.
- 3Add the cumin, turmeric and chili, stir for a minute or two to release flavor.
- 4Add the water, salt, tomatoes and Garam Masala and simmer until tomatoes are pulpy, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add lemon juice and place the fish into the saucepan and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
- 6N.B. Make double the sauce and freeze so next time all you have to do is add the fish.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Curry With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 598.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: