Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I simply love things made in the oven and this is no exception. I enjoy this with brown rice, fresh green beans and fresh sliced peaches when I have them.
- 453.59 g halibut or 453.59 g other white fish
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes
- 236.59 ml bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 78.07 ml onion
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml hot red pepper sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- Rinse fish, pat dry with towel and arrange in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fish. Arrange vegetables around fish and sprinkle with pepper and hot red pepper sauce.
- Cover and bake 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Very simple, tasty and healthy recipe, set off our Alaskan halibut perfectly. The lemon juice helped to brighten the taste. Our fish was partly frozen, so I added the juice from my canned diced tomatoes; when it started to bubble, I knew the fish had cooked through. Made for Zaar Stars tag game.
This was simple to prepare, and had good flavor - it jazzed up my fish nicely!
I had a busy day yesterday and didn't get home to make dinner until 8 PM. This was very quick and simple to throw together and, most improtantly, delicious as well. Thanks, Annacia!