Recipe by Annacia
I simply love things made in the oven and this is no exception. I enjoy this with brown rice, fresh green beans and fresh sliced peaches when I have them.
Top Review by KateL
Very simple, tasty and healthy recipe, set off our Alaskan halibut perfectly. The lemon juice helped to brighten the taste. Our fish was partly frozen, so I added the juice from my canned diced tomatoes; when it started to bubble, I knew the fish had cooked through. Made for Zaar Stars tag game.
- 1 lb halibut or 1 lb other white fish
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- Rinse fish, pat dry with towel and arrange in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fish. Arrange vegetables around fish and sprinkle with pepper and hot red pepper sauce.
- Cover and bake 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.