Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Aust Weight Watchers 3 points Very point friendly
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 6 shallots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 800 g cod fish fillets (blue eye)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- Place the peanut oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the shallots, Lemongrass, ginger, chili and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the fish and shredded kaffir lime leaves (if using) and simmer uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Turn the fish over once during cooking. Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Rapidly boil the cooking liquid for 5 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Spoon over the fish and serve scattered with the coriander leaves.
This is very quick and easy meal and just in time for me starting WW. I misread the recipe and minced the coriander leaves - so the sauce was very green, but it still tasted wonderful. Will add this to my WW recipes. Made for Aus/NZ Swap #39