Aust Weight Watchers 3 points Very point friendly
Make and share this Fish, Coconut and Coriander Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Place the peanut oil in a pan and heat.
- Add the shallots, Lemongrass, ginger, chili and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the fish and shredded kaffir lime leaves (if using) and simmer uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Turn the fish over once during cooking. Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Rapidly boil the cooking liquid for 5 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Spoon over the fish and serve scattered with the coriander leaves.