1/1 Photo of Fish, Coconut and Coriander Stew
Aust Weight Watchers 3 points Very point friendly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peanut oil in a pan and heat.
- 2Add the shallots, Lemongrass, ginger, chili and cook for 3 minutes
- 3Add the coconut milk and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- 4Add the fish and shredded kaffir lime leaves (if using) and simmer uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- 5Turn the fish over once during cooking. Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- 6Rapidly boil the cooking liquid for 5 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- 7Spoon over the fish and serve scattered with the coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish, Coconut and Coriander Stew
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk