Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up tonight for supper. We thought it was good, but I am posting, more to keep it on file, and for other people to tweak and let me know what they did to make it better. The anico soup we bought at Costco.
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 large potato
- 2 cod fish fillets
- 1 (106 g) cancocktail shrimp
- 1 (14 ounce) cananico wild salmon chowder soup
- 12 shrimp
- 100 g frozen spinach
- 2 -3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup diced tomato (no juice)
- fresh parsley
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 -2 drop hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Fry onions and carrots in butter.
- Add potato and fry a little longer.
- Add water and salt, boil for 10 minute.
- Cut cod into chunks
- Add cod and shrimp and boil 5 more min,.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, pepper, parsley, and hot sauce.
- Cook until spinach is cooked.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Top with shredded cheese.