1/1 Photo of " Fish & Chips" Appetizer
This is a fun and easy take on "Fish & Chips" that is so yummy!! My husband and I went to an open house and they served something similar so I went home and whipped up my own creation which I actually think tasted better! I usually use full fat mayo and cream cheese, but you can certainly substitute low fat. I served it cold, but it could also be warmed and be equally as good...enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened or room temp)
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemons (1 squeeze)
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill
- 1 dash cayenne pepper or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- kettle brand thick crinkle cut potato chips
- 1Mix everything together in medium bowl except the salmon and fresh parsley. Stir to combine.
- 2Mix in salmon and about half the parsley.
- 3Put a dollop on a chip and sprinkle with additional parsley. Arrange on platter.
- 4***Can be served in a bowl with chips on the side but I like the presentation of the chips already loaded. Also, as mentioned above, you could warm it in an over at 350 until bubbly. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Fish & Chips" Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: