Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun and easy take on "Fish & Chips" that is so yummy!! My husband and I went to an open house and they served something similar so I went home and whipped up my own creation which I actually think tasted better! I usually use full fat mayo and cream cheese, but you can certainly substitute low fat. I served it cold, but it could also be warmed and be equally as good...enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened or room temp)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can smoked salmon
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemons (1 squeeze)
- 1 -2 teaspoon dill
- 1 dash cayenne pepper or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- kettle brand thick crinkle cut potato chips
- Mix everything together in medium bowl except the salmon and fresh parsley. Stir to combine.
- Mix in salmon and about half the parsley.
- Put a dollop on a chip and sprinkle with additional parsley. Arrange on platter.
- ***Can be served in a bowl with chips on the side but I like the presentation of the chips already loaded. Also, as mentioned above, you could warm it in an over at 350 until bubbly. Enjoy!