1/4 Photos of Fish Cakes Fast and Simple
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
I'm a simple man therefore I like simple things and this little recipe is very simple and quick to make. Great for a camping trip where you'll cook your catch the same night. I've done it many times. You can use any type of fish making this. Serve with a Tarter or Hollandaise sauce and enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut up potatoes.
- 2Place in pot with fillets and cover with cold water.
- 3Boil until the potatoes are"fork done".
- 4Drain off the water.
- 5Mash the potatoes and fish together.
- 6Mix chopped onion, eggs, and 1 tablespoon water.
- 7Add this to the fish and potatoes and mix well.
- 8Form the mixture into hamburger size patties.
- 9Season with salt and pepper and fry in well greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Cakes Fast and Simple
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless fish fillets