Recipe by California Snapdragon
I made these for my mom and little brother. They both raved about them, and asked me to make them again.
Top Review by Tish
Really nice, easy recipe. I added 1 more can of tuna and a plop of mayo to bind it. I also made the fish cakes large enough to fit into a hamburger buns. My husband ate it in the bun and DD and I ate with sauce. They didn't need any additional flavor added. Thanks for the new recipe :)
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (your favorite flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- tartar sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure shaped the tuna mixture into patties.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side turning carefully until golden brown on both sides.
- Can be served with tartar sauce.