1/5 Photos of Fish Bowl Jello!
This is a huge hit! It looks so cool when completed!! Its a bit of work, but definitely worth it :-) If anyone makes this and takes a photo, please do post it!!! Prep time really varies.. so please make sure you set aside enough time to make this!!! Cook time is time to chill total. Like I said times really vary so please set aside some time. Requires 1 goldfish bowl (new is preferred hehe.. otherwise.. pleaaaaaaase clean the old one! haha)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix gelatin according to package directions, substituting curacao for water in the ratio that you wish.
- 2Place the jelly beans in the bowl.
- 3When gelatin is cool, BUT NOT SET, pour it slowly into the Fish bowl.
- 4Be careful not to move the candies around, because the coloring may run.
- 5Allow to cool for just a little while (you dont want stiff gelatin when trying to place fish and foliage in bowl).
- 6When gelatin is just starting to set (ie: its not watery... set just enough to hold something in place) add your"foliage" and fishies, placing them where you want them with strands of spaghetti (helpful when moving things around.. so your gelatin isnt destroyed hehe).
- 7Refrigerate your fish bowl until you wish to serve it.
- 8We had a few of these at a beach party and people loved them!
- 9You can also make this with colored gelatin, minus the curacao for kids.
- 10Without the alcohol-- it is a HIT with the kids be careful though.
- 11they like to"dive" in to get the candy hahaha!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Bowl Jello!
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: