Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri.
- 3 ounces coconut rum
- 3 ounces blue curacao
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 big splash pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix (fresh is best)
- 1 big splash carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- lemon and lime slice, for garnish
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl or pitcher. Stir and serve in glasses over more ice.
Yummy. A less sweet version of malibu/pineapple.
The flavors of this drink are the best. Very tropical and fruity. With the 7up it makes it sweeter. So next time I'm going to use club soda. Thanks Gailanng :) Made for the Australian Recipe Swap for June 2012