Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
a nice snack for any fish lover. I am not sure of the serving as I have never counted it. if you do please let me know. Thanks
- 1 lb hake (or any other fish)
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 lbs tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce almonds, blanched fried and pounded
- mince the uncooked fish, add salt, pepper, beaten egg, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- mix well.
- form into small balls and roll in flour.
- fry in hot oil.
- Make a sauce by frying the onion, tomatoes garlic salt and sugar.
- cook slowly for 30 minute.
- add fish to sauce and cook slowly for another 30 minute add the almonds and serve.