Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is absolutely guilt free food...tasty and low fat. The presentation is interesting and sure to please.
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place a few lettuce leaves at a time in hot water.
- Let stand 1-2 minutes or until wilted; drain.
- Mound a portion of carrot and zucchini near stem end of each lettuce leaf.
- Place 1 piece fish on vegetables.
- Sprinkle with marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Dot with margarine.
- Fold lettuce leaf over fish; place seam side down in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13X9X2. (Vegetables should be on top of fish).
- Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until fish is done.
This was all right, i guess. it looked interesting enough, but the tastes didn't quite match.