Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tonight I had nothing thawed so I pulled out some fish fillets and put this together. I was suprised how yummy it turned out. The stir fry veges I used had beans, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, capsicum (red bell pepper) and pinapple. If your stir fry veges don't have the capsicum and pinapple I highly suggest adding some in, they may contribute to the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a medium size bowl mix together well, coconut milk and pad thai paste. Set aside.
- In an oven proof dish (I used a 9x9 sq pyrex dish) place your cooked rice on the bottom in a layer.
- Next layer your frozen vegetables on top of the rice layer.
- Now place your thawed fish fillets on top of the vegetables.
- Pour pad thai and coconut mixture over top.
- Place in oven for 45-50mins or until fish tests done and vegetables are cooked.