Tonight I had nothing thawed so I pulled out some fish fillets and put this together. I was suprised how yummy it turned out. The stir fry veges I used had beans, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, capsicum (red bell pepper) and pinapple. If your stir fry veges don't have the capsicum and pinapple I highly suggest adding some in, they may contribute to the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2In a medium size bowl mix together well, coconut milk and pad thai paste. Set aside.
- 3In an oven proof dish (I used a 9x9 sq pyrex dish) place your cooked rice on the bottom in a layer.
- 4Next layer your frozen vegetables on top of the rice layer.
- 5Now place your thawed fish fillets on top of the vegetables.
- 6Pour pad thai and coconut mixture over top.
- 7Place in oven for 45-50mins or until fish tests done and vegetables are cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Baked in a Pad Thai Coconut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.2
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables