1/3 Photos of Fish Bake
Have tried this with both salmon, cod and halibut, it was equally good with all. I often use wheat germ instead of breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450f degrees.
- 2Slice large fish fillets to size required.
- 3Beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
- 4Combine crumbs, salt, pepper, Italian herb spice and dry mustard in a bowl or on a plate.
- 5Put oil on baking sheet and place in preheataed oven while coating fish.
- 6Dip each piece of fish in egg mixture and then in bread crub mixture.
- 7Press fish firmly into crumbs.
- 8Place fillets on hot oil on baking sheet.
- 9Flip immediately to ensure both side are oiled.
- 10For half inch thick fillets, bake four minutes, turn and bake four minutes more.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Bake
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.9 mg
- Sodium 453.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.3 g