Fish and Veggies: for the steamer
- Lightly sprinkle fillets with asian dry rub and pepper-rub in and set aside.
- Prepare all veggies and ginger.
- In the bottom of the steamer place cabbage or suey choy and broccoli, then fish on that, then ginger, mushrooms and onions on that.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Take 1 cup of the steamer juice and add 1/4 cup of the soy sauce.
- Mix 1 T. cornstarch with 2 T water and whisk well, add to steamer/soy liquid and cook until thickened, you want it pourable but thick
- To serve just spoon out equal amounts of veggie and fish, serve on rice with sauce.
- I don't like fish and I thought it was great!