Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- overlap potato slices around edge of a round 12 inch platter.
- Cover and microwave at high for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and place fish in a ring inside potatoes with pieces end to end.
- Mound broccoli in center of platter.
- Sprinkle fish and potatoes with lemon juice; cover.
- Microwave at high 8 minutes or until fish is cooked through and potatoes are tender, giving dish a half-turn at 4 minute intervals.
- Serve with a dill sauce.