Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great way to use extra cooked fish and extra mashed potatoes to make a yummy meal.
- 473.18 ml of cooked white fish fillets
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed with
- 29.58 ml light butter, &
- 29.58 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- catsup, for topping
- Mix all ingredients together except for the breadcrumbs.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Press each side of the patty into the breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
I like having the potato with the fish. It makes a nice moist fish cake with a lovely texture. I didn't bread them on outside as there were quite a few crumbs with the fish that I used. They came out golden. Thanks for posting this easy tasty recipe
EXACTLY what I was looking for. but left out the milk (lactose intolerant) and added a bunch of chopped chives. Plain, simple, easy.