Recipe by Gianni #23
Another silly idea that worked out great. My daughter, who poo-pooed the idea, ate half the pie. It sounds weird, but think Fillet-o-fish, and give it a shot.
Top Review by Maito
This looked too good and interesting not to try. And it was definitely good in a weird kind of way. I did halve the tartar sauce and cheese (and both were more than enough for our tastes). All the flavors were good together and this was well enjoyed.
- 1 pizza crust (I use the ready-made ones from Trader Joe's)
- 170.09 g fried breaded frozen fish sticks
- 85.04-113.39 g tartar sauce
- 113.39-170.09 g tater tots (any fried potoatoes) or 113.39-170.09 g waffle-shaped French fries (any fried potoatoes)
- 113.39-226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Warm up the fish and potatoes per directions. I used the same skillet that I used to start the crust. I'm sure the microwave or oven would produce the same result. Place them off to the side.
- Prepare a large skillet (mine doesn't need oil or spray) to start your crust. Turn the stove on to med-high, place your pizza dough into the skillet and spread it out to the sides to form a little edge. I used a flat plate to press it down and shape it. Fry the crust until the bottom is slightly browned, about 5 minutes, and slide it onto a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet. Top with the tartar sauce, then the fish and potatoes, and finally the cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.