Gianni #23's Note:
Another silly idea that worked out great. My daughter, who poo-pooed the idea, ate half the pie. It sounds weird, but think Fillet-o-fish, and give it a shot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza crust (I use the ready-made ones from Trader Joe's)
- 6 ounces fried breaded frozen fish sticks
- 3 -4 ounces tartar sauce
- 4 -6 ounces tater tots (any fried potoatoes) or 4 -6 ounces waffle-shaped French fries (any fried potoatoes)
- 4 -8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Warm up the fish and potatoes per directions. I used the same skillet that I used to start the crust. I'm sure the microwave or oven would produce the same result. Place them off to the side.
- 3Prepare a large skillet (mine doesn't need oil or spray) to start your crust. Turn the stove on to med-high, place your pizza dough into the skillet and spread it out to the sides to form a little edge. I used a flat plate to press it down and shape it. Fry the crust until the bottom is slightly browned, about 5 minutes, and slide it onto a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet. Top with the tartar sauce, then the fish and potatoes, and finally the cheese.
- 4Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish and Chips Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 658.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: