- 400 g cod, skinless and boneless
- 300 g cabbage, washed trimmed and thinly sliced and boiled
- 2 tablespoons red chilies
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin (ground)
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 20 g green chilies, sliced
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine cumin, coriander,garlic,salt and pepper; rub on both sides of fish. Heat 3 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet; add fillets and panfry until each side to brown. keep them a side.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil and add onion cook untill golden.then add salt and red chillies.
- Now add cabbage and fry. when cabbage cook then add fish and oil in which fish fryed.
- add green chillies and cover for 10 to 15 mins on low flame.
- serve with rice.