1/1 Photo of Fish and Broccoli Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach the fish in the milk for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked.
- 2Remove the fish from the liquid and flake into a baking dish reserving the liquid for the sauce.
- 3Boil the broccoli for 3 minutes, you don't want it too soft.
- 4Drain and stir into the fish.
- 5Mix a little milk or water into the cornflour and add to the reserved liquid.
- 6Cook until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Add more milk if too thick.
- 7Stir in the cheese until melted.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Pour the sauce over the fish and broccoli.
- 10Cover with the breadcrumbs.
- 11Cook at 170c for 30 - 45 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are brown.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish and Broccoli Pie
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 519.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked haddock fillets