2 hrs 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Greece; a canning recipe; you can use crab apples. It is called a spoon treat. For Zaar tour 6. The canning amount wasn't given here so I guesstimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place clove on top and bottom of each peeled apple.
- 2Juice the lemon and put peel in pot.
- 3Put water and sugar in pot; stir.
- 4Put in cinnamon.
- 5Put in apples as soon as sugar dissolves some.
- 6When full boil is reached, lower heat to lowest heat to maintain a slow boil without covering, and cook 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 75 minutes; pour in lemon juice and brandy.
- 8Allow to cool to lukewarm before removing.
- 9Put in clean jar and seal, taking out cinnamon stick and lemon peel.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firikia Glyko Whole Apples in Light Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (8890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1825.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 459.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 432.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: