Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this recipe from a friend who does a lot of grilling. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good for brisket and ribs maybe. The serving size is dependant on what you use it on, but I had to fill in the space. Same with the prep time.
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer to an air tight container. Store in a cool dry place.
- Will keep approximately 6 months.