I just found this recipe through the Betty Crocker site, and it sounds delicious! I haven't made it yet, but it was highly rated on that site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450ºF.
- 2Generously grease 24 small muffin cups, 1 3/4x1 inch.
- 3In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with fork or wire whisk.
- 4Beat in flour, milk, sugar and salt just until smooth (do not overbeat).
- 5Fill cups about two-thirds full.
- 6Bake 5 minutes.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF.
- 8Bake about 10 minutes longer or until crusty and golden brown.
- 9Cut a small slit in top of each popover.
- 10Insert cheese chunk in each popover. Bake 5 minutes.
- 11Immediately remove from pans. Serve hot.
- 12***Do-Ahead Directions***.
- 13Bake popovers and cut the slit in top of each. Cool, wrap tightly and freeze. When ready to serve, insert cheese chunk in each frozen popover. Place in muffin cups. Heat in 350°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fireside Popovers With Brie
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g