Recipe by justdonner
While I was compiling some recipes for my about-to-be-married, coffee-adoring friend, I came up with this, an improvisation of many recipes I've come across as a bartender and coffee lover. I've yet to try it, but I have a hard time believing it's not absolutely scrumptious. I made something similar on the stove-top in a large pot for a group of us on a ski trip in Maine. Let me know what you think. You could probably omit the kahlua if you're looking to limit your alcohol intake; the coffee should be strong so as to bring out the flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka (try Stoli, Absolut, or my favorite, Grey Goose)
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 4 ounces hot strong coffee
- 4 ounces prepared hot cocoa
- 1 ounce milk