1/2 Photos of Fireside Holiday Coffee
I found this recipe in our local electric co-op magazine. I love to keep mixes like this fixed up so that there is always something for making those hot drinks on the spur of the moment. Besides, guest will think you are great when you serve them this. And if you are watching your caffine, it is just as good with decafinated coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- 2Store in air tight container.
- 3For each individual cup use 2 tablespoons mix to 1 cup boiling water.
- 4For a pretty presentation, top with fresh whipped cream.
- 5If making this for a large crowd, this whole recipe will make a full 30 cup coffeemaker of holiday coffee that adults and kids alike will enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fireside Holiday Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g