Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tired of hot dogs on your camping trip, step up your game right here, lol.
Make and share this Fireside Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef, chicken or 2 lbs turkey
- 2 -3 chopped potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chili or 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning, envelope
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 prepared macaroni and cheese (15 oz.)
- chopped herbs (optional)
- Brown ground meat in skillet or Dutch Oven over medium heat with optional seasoning until brown, add onion and potatoes stirring until soft. Stir in seasoning mix, and water; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in the macaroni and cheese and heat through. Sprinkle with herbs and serve with buttered bread if available.