1/1 Photo of Fireside Frozen Mocha (Magic Bullet)
Based on a recipe from my Magic Bullet to Go! Recipe Handbook camping section. It says, “The perfect pick-me-up for a mid-day slump! In just seconds, you’ll have a frosty, refreshing, chocolate-y coffee drink that will be the envy of neighboring campers!” For one serving, halve the ingredients; for four servings, simply double the ingredients. I would presume this can also be made in a regular blender, so I’ve included directions for either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a blender with a cup of ice or The Magic Bullet’s Tall Cup halfway with ice.
- 2Add chocolate syrup, milk, and sugar.
- 3Add a cup of coffee to the blender and mix until smooth or fill The Magic Bullet’s Tall Cup ¾ full with coffee and mix with the Cross Blade until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into 2 coffee cups.
- 5If desired, add whipping cream to the Short Cup and blend with the Flat Blade for about 5 seconds or use store-bought whipping cream in the can or make homemade whipping cream (I do this by chilling hand mixer beaters and bowl in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes; then I whip cream and some sugar or Grand Marnier until soft peaks form).
- 6Add whipped cream to the top of the coffee mixtures and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fireside Frozen Mocha (Magic Bullet)
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g