Based on a recipe from my Magic Bullet to Go! Recipe Handbook camping section. It says, “The perfect pick-me-up for a mid-day slump! In just seconds, you’ll have a frosty, refreshing, chocolate-y coffee drink that will be the envy of neighboring campers!” For one serving, halve the ingredients; for four servings, simply double the ingredients. I would presume this can also be made in a regular blender, so I’ve included directions for either.
- Fill a blender with a cup of ice or The Magic Bullet’s Tall Cup halfway with ice.
- Add chocolate syrup, milk, and sugar.
- Add a cup of coffee to the blender and mix until smooth or fill The Magic Bullet’s Tall Cup ¾ full with coffee and mix with the Cross Blade until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 2 coffee cups.
- If desired, add whipping cream to the Short Cup and blend with the Flat Blade for about 5 seconds or use store-bought whipping cream in the can or make homemade whipping cream (I do this by chilling hand mixer beaters and bowl in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes; then I whip cream and some sugar or Grand Marnier until soft peaks form).
- Add whipped cream to the top of the coffee mixtures and serve.