Top Review by LainieBug
Oh my, this is so delicious! I used good Earth Restaurants Cinnamon Apple Caffeine Free tea. This had just the right amount of sweetness to counteract the tartness of the cranberry juice and I loved the cinnamon flavor. A real keeper in my book!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 herbal tea bags, cinnamon apple
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, bring cranberry juice and water to boil.
- Add tea bags and cinnamon sticks.
- Remove from heat; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Place cinnamon sticks in preheated mugs.
- Add brown sugar to tea mixture.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour hot tea into mugs.