Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not a big coffee drinker so this sounds like it would suit my taste better. This would also be a great gift for someone.
- 2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot chocolate powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Mix and store in tightly covered container.
- One-fourth cup of mix to 8 ounces hot water makes 1 serving.
This is lovely. I wanted to try it before I made the full amount so I cut it to 1/32 and that made a nice mug full. I wasn't totally in love with the nutmeg floating of top but the flavor is of this blend is delicious. Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan 09.