- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate square, chopped
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 6 tablespoons Bourbon (or add to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, microwave the half-and-half on HIGH for 1-2 minutes or until steamy.
- Pour over chocolate; let stand 1 minute, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in coffee and next 4 ingredients (stir until sugar is dissolved; may need to heat on stove over low heat to maintain desired drinking temperature).
- Serve immediately with whipped cream on top.